Modular Group has a number of opportunities to join our ever expanding, innovative company who are leading the way in developing and manufacturing new products for the leisure industry including, glamping pods, lodges, shepherd’s huts and hotel studios.
Operating from a 45,000 ft² factory in Blackburn where you will be based, we have the following vacancies available
Exterior Build Operatives
You will have experience in some or most of the following.
- Installation of SIP Structures
- Installation of a variety of cladding materials
- Installing doors and windows
- Installation of roofing products
Interior Build Operatives
You will have experience some or most of the following.
- Boarding and interior wall finishing
- Doors, internal doors, skirting and architrave fitting
- Fitting a variety of flooring
- Fitting kitchens and bathrooms and all associated works
Production Line Assistant
Ideal to have Level 2 joinery or woodworking experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our growing outbound marketing department. You'll be working in a direct marketing, B2B environment.
Daily responsibilities of the role include but not limited to:
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities to agreed timescales
- Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing to new and existing customers
- To effectively manage and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Working to set targets
- Any other duties deemed necessary by you Line Manager
- Full training will be provided for any new tasks that may be given/expected.
- Warm and cold lead sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to plan and organise own workload
- Ability to work as a member of the team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work for sustained periods
- Ability to identify mistakes and correct them
- Target driven
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong organisational skills
We are keen to hear from you if you have experience in park homes or leisure industry buildings, joinery, shop fitting, conservatory and garden room construction or any other associated experience.
This is a full-time position with associated benefits. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience and performance related pay initiatives are standard as part of our package.
Please send your CV to email@example.com providing references where applicable.