Deluxe Studio Kit
Working from home is never easier with your own insulated office. A contemporary style studio. With its flat roof, it has been designed as a modern workspace; the Deluxe Office offers shade from direct sunlight with a canopy and side panels double glazed windows and doors provides a perfect year-round office, gym or studio. Finished to an exceptional standard.
Our garden rooms are manufactured in our own factory in the UK to high tolerances, this enables us to manufacture and install a garden room at a fraction of the time of a traditional multi trade building.
Sips structures are normally completed in one day , which allows the interior and finishing to start straight away.
The Deluxe Office offers high a quality outdoor building for work or play, the ideal solution, available in a range of sizes and at a price that really makes sense.
So, whether you’re looking for an office to do business, a studio to unleash your creativity or simply an outdoor space in which to unwind, we have the range of rooms to meet your needs.
Decks and extensions
Garden rooms and extensions can benefit greatly by adding canopies and exterior areas.
We can extend your roof to provide more shade or to create a covered decking area. Deck areas can be fully enclosed on three sides or open on three sides.
If you require shelter from wind or traffic noise sides can be extended.
The Deluxe studio room construction enables easy adaption to provide you with a great outdoor space for working or relaxing. Opening up large doors to the out side even on a rainy day with shelter from a canopy
Speak to us about the extras you can add to your room
TEL 01254 388272
Advantages of using SIPS
- Superior energy efficiency With U-values as low as 0.10 W/m²•K save energy and reduce running costs.
- Minimising cold bridging The Y-value is a measure of the total heat loss expected from all of the thermal bridge losses in all of the junctions in the building. The SIPs system has a typical Y-value of 0.025 W/m².K exceeding the accredited and enhanced construction details values of 0.08 and 0.04 W/m².K respectively.
- Speed of build The rapid assembly made possible by the large format SIPS system reduces build time and lowers construction cost
- Strong air tightness performance Minimal panel joints by virtue of the large format panels combined with the exacting panel tolerances of ±2mm
- Fewer post construction defects The structural integrity of the SIP system eliminates settlement after building completion, reducing the time required for post-construction snagging
- Low environmental impact Because reduced energy means reduced emissions, SIP s contributes positively to the environment by helping to lower CO2 levels, all the materials used in manufacture and construction are sustainable and recyclable .
We have achieved accreditation for our system, which means that our materials processes and quality control is constantly checked to provide the customer with the best quality building material and system.
Planning - Permitted Development Class E
Outbuildings are generally considered to be permitted development, and do not need Planning Permission, subject to a number of limits and conditions.
The most important factors are:
- That the building is no higher than 2.5m from the bottom of the building to the top of the roof
- That you do not take up more than 50% of your garden area with this or any other buildings
- It is not to be used for living accomodation
NOTE: All our Canopy and Contemporary Style buildings are manufactured to meet the 2.5m height Planning restriction.
In more detail -
DEFINITION of 'Permitted Development':
'The provision of any outbuilding within the curtilage of the dwelling for a purpose incidental to the enjoyment of the dwelling, or the maintenance, improvement or alteration of such building or enclosure'.
Essentially, this means that so long as the purpose of the development is incidental to the enjoyment of the dwelling it will be classed as Permitted Development except in the following circumstances:
- You are not allowed an outbuilding which projects forward of the front elevation of the original house
- Any outbuilding must be single storey and have a maximum eaves height no greater than 2.5 metres. The maximum overall height must not be more than 4 metres if a dual pitched roof is specified, or 3 metres for any other roof
Sizes and Dimensions
Rooms Sizes range from 2.4m x 2.4m
Rooms are designed to be below the heights requiring planning permission (2500mm) the height of a building is measured from the ground level of your house. If in doubt you can check with the planning portal.
Sizes many vary the Grid represents the external dimensions of the main shell.
Wall thickness varies between 98mm and 122mm.