The Garden office available as a kit for the self builder or professional builder. With more people now choosing to do business from home, many require a perfect outdoor space that really works all-year-round.
The Garden Office and Studio bespoke range of high quality outdoor buildings for work or play, are the ideal solution, available in a range of sizes and at a price that really makes sense.
So, whether you’re looking for an office to do business, a studio to unleash your creativity or simply an outdoor space in which to unwind, we have the range of rooms to meet your needs. Working from home in a pleasant environment, our garden offices and rooms are fully insulated, making them suitable for use all year round. With a number of options and combinations, to choose from, your room can be personalized or matched to existing properties.
Designed specifically to meet the extensive demands of a Home Garden Office or Garden Studio.
EPDM roofing - Rubber Firestone roofing material with manufacturer guarantee. For flat and apex applications.
Modextreme Panel - Revolutionary wood based product which has a Manufacturers guarantee of 50 years.
Advantages of using SIPS
1. Superior energy efficiency With U-values as low as 0.10 W/m²•K save energy and reduce running costs.
2. Minimising cold bridging The Y-value is a measure of the total heat loss expected from all of the thermal bridge losses in all of the junctions in the building. The SIPs system has a typical Y-value of 0.025 W/m².K exceeding the accredited and enhanced construction details values of 0.08 and 0.04 W/m².K respectively.
3. Speed of build The rapid assembly made possible by the large format SIPS system reduces build time and lowers construction cost
4. Strong air tightness performance Minimal panel joints by virtue of the large format panels combined with the exacting panel tolerances of ±2mm
5. Fewer post construction defects The structural integrity of the SIP system eliminates settlement after building completion, reducing the time required for post-construction snagging
6. Low environmental impact Because reduced energy means reduced emissions, SIP s contributes positively to the environment by helping to lower CO2 levels, all the materials used in manufacture and construction are sustainable and recyclable .
Modular sips manufactures a premium range of SIP DIY kits offering you the benefit of an innovative Garden Room at a much reduced cost.
All our kits include all the components you will need to build a superior insulated Garden Room,constructed out of the revolutionary sip building system. Sip Panels will not be beaten when it comes to insulation values,and the sheer structural strength makes them ideal for a quick and easy Garden Room modular construction.
The Modular Sips Garden Room DIY kit system also offers most of the extra components you will need to finish your Garden Room, all supplied in a DIY kit form, meaning everything you will need is available from one company. These include:
Our Garden Room Kits include the following: For the building structure
- 98mm Polyurethane rigid foam insulated wall panels
- 122mm Polyurethane rigid foam insulated roof and floor panels
- Polyurethane rigid foam panel connectors
- All fixings, screws, nails needed
- Polyurethane Panel Adhesive
- Timber for connecting wall panels to base and roof panels
- External breather membrane
- Timber cutting list
- Full Assembly Instructions