Modularsips offer a variety of build options for the serenity Garden Room extension. We can take care of the whole build from your enquiry to cutting the ribbon to your new extension, workroom or space to relax. We can also offer different levels of build from the basic kit delivered to the structure erected or up to watertight stage. Our flexible approach will allow you to choose your level of build and budget .
The Serenity is designed to be adaptable ,with the SIP system an additional room or section can be added to your room making a very bespoke space. Additions may be made at a later date to suit your growing family , business or building phases.
EPDM roofing - Rubber Firestone roofing material with manufacturer guarantee. For flat and apex applications.
Modextreme Panel - Revolutionary wood based product which has a Manufacturers guarantee of 50 years.
Advantages of using SIPS
1. Superior energy efficiency With U-values as low as 0.10 W/m²•K save energy and reduce running costs.
2. Minimising cold bridging The Y-value is a measure of the total heat loss expected from all of the thermal bridge losses in all of the junctions in the building. The SIPs system has a typical Y-value of 0.025 W/m².K exceeding the accredited and enhanced construction details values of 0.08 and 0.04 W/m².K respectively.
3. Speed of build The rapid assembly made possible by the large format SIPS system reduces build time and lowers construction cost
4. Strong air tightness performance Minimal panel joints by virtue of the large format panels combined with the exacting panel tolerances of ±2mm
5. Fewer post construction defects The structural integrity of the SIP system eliminates settlement after building completion, reducing the time required for post-construction snagging
6. Low environmental impact Because reduced energy means reduced emissions, SIP s contributes positively to the environment by helping to lower CO2 levels, all the materials used in manufacture and construction are sustainable and recyclable .
The Serenity is designed to be extended or adapted.
Sizes are as a guide , but as a rule working in incredments of 600mm and 1200mm is more economical
The width of the serenity is 3.6m. Additional modules can be based on our garden room sizes.