Premium Secure Cycle Storage
Premium Secure insulated Cycle Storage.
To protect your Cycles and bike from unwanted attention and the elements, the secure Cycle store is perfect.
A beautiful elegant addition to any property the cycle store will blend in to a chic modern garden.
We at Outdoor Living Rooms use superior injected polyurethane structural panel of 70mm thickness on all sides of our product.
We do not use weaker or less attractive materials for the rear of the unit. Our elite panel 50 used on the exterior has a fifty year manufacturers guarantee against moisture damage. Paint has an extended life span of up to 10 years (depending on Manufacturer).
The interior of our units have Moisture resistant Mdf, giving a clean smooth finish to the walls.
The Cycle store can be delivered to a property with limited access and assembled on site. The modular panels are all secured from the inside, which leaves the exterior free from screws.
We supply full security doors with a 19 point locking system double doors and door and a half.
Why spend a fortune on your Cycles and neglect to protect them.
Any electrical installation should be carried out by a qualified competent person
Advantages of using SIPS
1. Superior energy efficiency With U-values as low as 0.10 W/m²•K save energy and reduce running costs.
2. Minimising cold bridging The Y-value is a measure of the total heat loss expected from all of the thermal bridge losses in all of the junctions in the building. The SIPs system has a typical Y-value of 0.025 W/m².K exceeding the accredited and enhanced construction details values of 0.08 and 0.04 W/m².K respectively.
3. Speed of build The rapid assembly made possible by the large format SIPS system reduces build time and lowers construction cost
4. Strong air tightness performance Minimal panel joints by virtue of the large format panels combined with the exacting panel tolerances of ±2mm
5. Fewer post construction defects The structural integrity of the SIP system eliminates settlement after building completion, reducing the time required for post-construction snagging
6. Low environmental impact Because reduced energy means reduced emissions, SIP s contributes positively to the environment by helping to lower CO2 levels, all the materials used in manufacture and construction are sustainable and recyclable .
We have researched and developed the requirements for cycle stores and produced a range of standard sizes. Our insulated units are designed around your needs . If you need to fit a number of cycles in to your building then the premium range will suit you . Perhaps you need space to work on your Cycle or even set up a training space.
Speak to us on the Phone if you what to order or need extra information.
Tel 01254 388 272
Our insulated stores and modular garages are all under 2.5m and fall within permitted development.
Please check your local planning portal if you live in a consevation area or the siting of the unit is close to an adjoining building.