Insulated School Storage
School Storage solutions
In the UK it has long been a tradition for Primary and Secondary schools to use makeshift pre-purposed containers to store sports equipment, stage sets, Technology resources and office files.
With no form of insulation or air circulation equipment becomes damp, mouldy and stale.
Many modern builds dispensed with sufficient storage spaces to cut build costs.
Imagine fully insulated, extremely secure, stylish contemporary storage units designed with a variety of dimensions in weather resistant materials.
Outdoorlivingrooms have realised your imagination!
May we introduce our range of designs specifically targeting the school or club environment.
We offer a range of sizes as standard and will be happy to discuss individual requests to meet your needs.
Fully insulated using our own manufactured SIP’s; we offer a range of products to suit your seasonal storage requirements.
- P.E. Sports equipment
- Arts and Drama costumes and stage sets
- Design and Technology resources and Equipment
- Office files
- General resources / uniform storage
- Musical instrument secure storage
- Seasonal decorations and equipment.
- Cleaning and maintenance equipment
- Extracurricular club resources
- Outdoor education resources and supplies
- Catering supplies and kitchen equipment
- Grounds maintenance equipment
Robust construction and highly effective security doors as standard, contents can be stored with confidence.
Call us for advice or for no obligation quote Tel 01254 388 272
EPDM roofing - Rubber Firestone roofing material with manufacturer guarantee. For flat and apex applications.
Modextreme Panel - Revolutionary wood based product which has a Manufacturers guarantee of 50 years.
Advantages of using SIPS
1. Superior energy efficiency With U-values as low as 0.10 W/m²•K save energy and reduce running costs.
2. Minimising cold bridging The Y-value is a measure of the total heat loss expected from all of the thermal bridge losses in all of the junctions in the building. The SIPs system has a typical Y-value of 0.025 W/m².K exceeding the accredited and enhanced construction details values of 0.08 and 0.04 W/m².K respectively.
3. Speed of build The rapid assembly made possible by the large format SIPS system reduces build time and lowers construction cost
4. Strong air tightness performance Minimal panel joints by virtue of the large format panels combined with the exacting panel tolerances of ±2mm
5. Fewer post construction defects The structural integrity of the SIP system eliminates settlement after building completion, reducing the time required for post-construction snagging
6. Low environmental impact Because reduced energy means reduced emissions, SIP s contributes positively to the environment by helping to lower CO2 levels, all the materials used in manufacture and construction are sustainable and recyclable .