Secure insulated Cycle Storage.
To protect your Cycles and bike from unwanted attention and the elements, the secure Cycle store is perfect.
A beautiful elegant addition to any property the cycle store will blend in to a chic modern garden.
We at Outdoor Living Rooms use superior injected polyurethane structural panel of 70mm thickness on all sides of our product.
;We do not use weaker or less attractive materials for the rear of the unit. Our elite panel 50 used on the exterior has a fifty year manufacturers guarantee against moisture damage. Paint has an extended life span of up to 10 years (depending on Manufacturer).
The interior of our units have Moisture resistant Mdf, giving a clean smooth finish to the walls.
The Cycle store can be delivered to a property with limited access and assembled on site. The modular panels are all secured from the inside, which leaves the exterior free from screws.
We supply full security doors with a 19 point locking system.
Why spend a fortune on your Cycles and neglect to protect them.
Advantages of using SIPS
- Superior energy efficiency With U-values as low as 0.10 W/m²•K save energy and reduce running costs.
- Minimising cold bridging The Y-value is a measure of the total heat loss expected from all of the thermal bridge losses in all of the junctions in the building. The SIPs system has a typical Y-value of 0.025 W/m².K exceeding the accredited and enhanced construction details values of 0.08 and 0.04 W/m².K respectively.
- Speed of build The rapid assembly made possible by the large format SIPS system reduces build time and lowers construction cost
- Strong air tightness performance Minimal panel joints by virtue of the large format panels combined with the exacting panel tolerances of ±2mm
- Fewer post construction defects The structural integrity of the SIP system eliminates settlement after building completion, reducing the time required for post-construction snagging
- Low environmental impact Because reduced energy means reduced emissions, SIP s contributes positively to the environment by helping to lower CO2 levels, all the materials used in manufacture and construction are sustainable and recyclable
19 Point Locking Security Steel Doorset (Standard Duty)
- Heavy duty white textured polyester powder coated finish The powder coat finish can also be used as a base coat to be painted on top of
- High quality draught and weather proof seals pre-fitted
- 3 Stainless steel heavy duty hinges
- 4 Dog bolts (fixed locking points) on hinge side of door leaf
- DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) compliant threshold
- Anti jemmy bar lip all around the door leaf, including the hinge side
- Reinforced fixing plates
- Thick chrome plated mild steel lever handles Heavy duty stainless steel handle upgrade is available to increase security
- High security heavy duty 14 point locking shoot bolt mechanism: - 3 shoot bolts into top of frame - 8 shoot bolts into latching side of frame - 3 shoot bolts through bottom threshold into structure below Including the 4 dog bolts and latch, 19 points secure the door leaf in the frame
- Added strengthening plates to reinforce frame
- Internal frame welded case work to protect shoot bolts from falling debris
- Drill and impact resistant locking system
- Steel material used: Door Frame: 1.2mm pre-lacquered cold rolled steel Door Leaf: Double skinned 0.6mm pre-lacquered cold rolled steel • Fully welded construction for optimum strength (all of door leaf and frame)
- Euro profile cylinder with unique ABC key system Heavy duty kite marked cylinder upgrade is available to further increase security. The upgraded cylinder has anti-pick, anti-bump, anti-snap, anti-drill and anti-pull features.
- Dufalite / honeycomb core, used for its high impact measures
- Fully weatherproof, designed to be used externally*
We have researched and developed the requirements for cycle stores and produced a range of standard sizes. Our insulated units are designed around your needs. If you need to fit a number of cycles in to your building then the premium range will suit you . Perhaps you need space to work on your Cycle or even set up a training space.
Speak to us on the Phone if you what to order or need extra information.
Tel 01254 388 272