EDPM Roof System
The Firestone RubberCover System
Offers a unique combination of features and benefits which have been demonstrated on hundreds of thousands of exposed roofs around the world
The Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM Roofing System for small residential flat roofing applications. The system is based on high performing Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM rubber membranes and a limited range of accessories offering a watertight and durable roofing solution.
We supply the Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM Roofing System because it is the ideal, durable solution for small residential flat roofs such as: extensions, verandas, dormers, porches, garages, carports, garden sheds, balconies, gutters, trailers.
Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM Roofing Systems offer a unique combination of features and benefits:
- Superior durability
- Seamless sheets in 1 piece
- Very low life-cycle cost
- Flame-free and easy installation
- High flexibility and elongation
- Environmentally friendly
- Recovery of rainwater
- Fire resistance
- Easy Install
Trims and Facias
At Outdoorliving rooms we will always listen to what you say about your needs. Roof trims will often make a building look fantastic. So we use our own Modextreme panel as trims which can be fitted with profiles and shaping. The panels can be painted to match or contrast with the building.
An alternative to A wood based product is UPVC or vinyl based products which can be colour matched to existing buildings or doors.
Firestone RubberGard EPDM
Firestone RubberGard EPDM is an inert roofing material with limited environmental impact during manufacturing, installation and use:
- The initial production of the membrane has a low embodied energy number.
- The effectiveness of the EPDM polymer results in low quantities of polymer being required to obtain proper mechanical and physical properties.
- During the membrane's service life, no toxic substances are released from the membrane, allowing collection and use of run-off rainwater for household applications.
- EPDM is a very highly durable material: Firestone RubberGard EPDM has outstanding weathering characteristics and a life expectancy up to 50 years.
- In regions where Heating Degree Days exceed the Cooling Degree Days, a black EPDM membrane on top of a properly insulated roof can help to save energy and reduce associated carbon emissions.
- At the end of its service life, the membrane can be recycled and re-used into walkway pads, road asphalt...